You will develop multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our unified platform and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the roles atRadancythat allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- The Digital Strategist works directly with clients to define and distill their goals, create success metrics, and communicate those to all supporting teams at .
- You will provide thought leadership in the development, management, training, measurement and presentation of multi-platform digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- You will guide the implementation of the Unified Platform as a central part of your clients’ digital strategy, and will ensure our software platform is a productive part of that strategy.
- The Digital Strategist is responsible for interpreting and presenting data analytics for digital properties, as well as using the learnings to make adjustments and optimizations.
- You will identify opportunities for platform expansion, building a business case using data and insights.
- The Digital Strategist is responsible for educating clients and internal teams on the product roadmap as new features are planned and released.
- You will design career site and campaign launch strategies.
- The Digital Strategist must be an excellent presenter and will provide formal and informal presentations to clients as well as internal team members.
- 5+ years of experience developing and presenting complex custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends and a passion for innovation on all fronts
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Success in presenting strategic solutions and POVs that demonstrate thought leadership, and engage across social media
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.