Senior Data Analyst
London, United KingdomApply
1 to 2 days in the office and 3 to 4 days remote (5 days per week)
Purpose of Position:
If an ad isn’t seen, it can’t have impact, change perception, or build brand trust. Here at Radancy, we’ve built a platform and strategy to combat these issues. We create objective-based campaigns that stay on-target and provide value to the end user – ultimately delivering positive outcomes and rich insights to our clients with sophisticated measures that limit inefficiency and waste. Join us and be part of an industry-leading team that’s driving the future of employer brand and recruitment marketing measurement.
You’ll be responsible for extracting, transforming and aggregating data from various systems to meet the needs of our clients. You’ll work with data from third-party ad servers, web analytics platforms, social media platforms, search engines, Radancy’s proprietary data warehouses and various other sources.
We’re seeking an Excel geek. If V lookups, array formulas, named ranges, nested functions, web queries and pivot tables are part of your vocabulary then this position may be for you. But don’t worry. Where we’re headed, you won’t need Excel!
What does a great Senior Data Analyst do?
- Lead a team of data analysts & ad ops co-ordinators.
- Liaise with applicant tracking system vendors regarding implementations and manage the ongoing relationships.
- Use administrator interfaces with relevant ad serving providers such as Sizmek and DoubleClick, setup campaigns and traffic out our tracked advertising.
- Liaise with ad serving providers such as Sizmek and DoubleClick to troubleshoot any issues or incorporate new elements into the tracking code.
- Ensure the highest level of quality control, confirming that all details are correct before submission to media and QA checking when adverts go live.
- Liaise with media to implement tracking code generated from ad serving providers, which in some cases will require advising how to implement this for media that has never done so before.
- Constant monitoring of live ad serving reports and live inventory to ensure that all ads are running according to schedule and escalation with media/ad serving providers to rectify any issues that may be identified.
- Collection and consolidation of data from ad server reports, web analytics and applicant tracking systems for inclusion in reports (using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Compilation of standard reports using the statistics and other data generated by our tools, and customised reports for clients on a monthly and quarterly basis which will inform creative and strategic recommendations to clients.
- Generate and compile accurate, in-depth reports from various sources including but not limited to Doubleclick, Google Analytics, social sites and Radancy proprietary sites.
- To present findings to internal and external clients.
- The manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment and meet deadlines.
- Define data output formats and export data from several internal and external sources.
- Create template or custom reports based on client needs.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all data.
- Complete Ad-hoc reports or tasks as required.
- Identify reporting and data discrepancies as part of the support process for quality assurance (QA).
- Leads QA and troubleshooting for creative, ad tags and floodlight tag issues.
- Communicate and address any data anomalies, data gaps, issues and provide information to appropriate stakeholders.
- Proof all work and check for anomalies or unexpected patterns.
- Load completed data into report and provide annotations where needed.
Skills & Requirements - Essential:
- Experience of working with applicant tracking system vendors to implement tracking tags and extract hire data.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Advanced Excel essential).
- A self-starter and fast learner with the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- A commitment to quality assurance and reduction of errors.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
Skills & Requirements - Desirable:
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Management tools (doubleclick/DCM) would be an advantage.
- Understanding of the media landscape and media inventory.
- Understanding of different tracking methodologies.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
We believe that inclusion starts within each person, and that diversity is the result of making sure everyone feels a sense of belonging. In order to deliver on our responsibility as credible digital consultants and partners, we have to practice what we preach. So we ensure that our company is not only a safe space for anyone to feel confident in being themselves, but a place where differences are celebrated.
To foster an environment focused on equity, empowerment and respect, we welcome all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or other protected characteristics. This commitment extends beyond recruitment into onward employment, including equal opportunities for training, promotion, and compensation.