Social Content Strategist
London, United KingdomApply
1 to 2 days in the office and 3 to 4 days remote (5 days per week)
WHY DOES THE JOB EXIST?
In simple terms, this role exists to make sure we are delivering best in class social to our clients. This can be the development of micro-strategies for one-off campaigns to the creation and evolution of long-term social strategies. At the heart of this role is a passion for innovation and constantly striving to get the most from every social platform.
- Turn your instinctive feel for content into something more formal and strategic; to ensure you’re the person who advises the team on what our clients should be doing on social. How will you do this?
- By knowing exactly what’s going on industry-wise in terms of ‘best in class social’
- Knowledge building: hashtags, format, platform specifics, lengths of videos, channels, platform updates / optimisation of use
- Educating / engaging with the team to share insights: regularly presenting to the team during lunch n learns
- The ability to own and drive social ‘live’ sessions on behalf of our clients
- Back up your knowledge with research, stats. E.g. getting the right insights from analytics - like video content vs static, which performs best, etc.
- To be involved cross-projects and brought in whenever there is social content
- Leveraging social listening to reinforce your strategic recommendations
- To be our eyes and ears to spot new creative / content opportunities
- Helping to build, articulate and evidence content strategies; put yourself into the shoes of our target audience, advise on options that would both suit them amd message they want to get across, considering their target audience
- Competitor research and industry trends / benchmarks
- Presenting, enthusing and exciting our clients
- Right now you’ll likely be working in a social media agency or working in the recruitment marketing industry (with a deep passion for social media), you’ll be someone who is looking for that next step in their career.
- You’ll certainly know your clubhouse from your spaces, and you’ll be passionate about the differences of Reels and Tik Tok.
- You’ll have a deep understanding of the social landscape, as well as the experience of devising complex social strategies, whether that be channel, content, audience or listening.
- You should have the passion and ability to own and drive strategies by working collaboratively with the team
- In terms of skills, you’ll be adept at creating decks, presenting to clients in an engaging and considered manner.
- You should have the ability to multi-task, have good attention to detail and be a consummate team player.
- Hopefully we are not asking for too much?
Working at Radancy:
- Working at Radancy means being part of a close-knit international team, based in our office near St. Paul’s in London (when we return next year). The work we do is exciting, forward thinking and visible. We will be returning two days a week, with 3 at home from September.
- Radancy Social is in demand, and it’s an exciting time to join the growing team. We continue to work with renowned organisations in diverse sectors to achieve powerful social strategies, activations and insights. We are part of Radancy, one of the largest recruitment communications agencies in the world.
- As part of the team, you’ll enjoy some great benefits too: a competitive salary, regular company events, and a dynamic, supportive working environment. From creative to strategy, from analytics to conceptual copywriting, from harnessing new social technology to nurturing client relationships.