Sales Development Representative
Our unified platform, augmented by rich data and deep industry expertise, is revolutionizing how employers attract and hire the talent they need – through connected intelligence.You bring a proven expertise and passion for acquiring new clients and you have proven success in cold calling, sales pitches, creating presentation material, strategic planning, and general business development. You are a sales hunter who can tell a compelling story to senior HR, Talent Acquisition leaders and/or IT managers using your influence and skills at relationship building.
Radancy is growing and you will have an opportunity to make a real difference in the growth of our business. The ideal candidate would live in the Boston, Chicago, Miami, New York City, or San Francisco areas but remote would be an option for the right person. Our SDR team begins the sales process. This role will evaluate companies as potential sales leads by matching them to will then navigate throughout the organization to identify appropriate decision makers and set up meetings for the New Business Development team.
Ideal candidates should be self-starters who are eager to be a part of a collaborative team. This is a great opportunity to help us drive growth, make an impact and influence the future of our business development team.
- Exceeds weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead/pipeline targets.
- Heavy usage of social media and social tools for sourcing leads and communicating with them.
- Intensive email and phone activity to connect with potential leads.
- Maintains timely and targeted follow-up on leads and outreach.
- Ensures properly qualified leads are delivered to assist BD colleagues.
- Outreach and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years sales or lead generation experience
- Desire to be coached, trained and mentored towards a successful sales career, and a desire to grow within a competitive sales organization.
- Self-starter with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit. High-energy with motivation to drive results in a challenging, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient at hunting down leads through online research, social media, print publications, networking, etc.
- Creativity and demonstrated ability to identify a quality lead.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.