Unbridled creativity. Wicked smarts. Positive vibes. That’s what we expect from a Creative Director at . Here, you'll be part of an integrated creative department charged with leading our agency through soup-to-nuts creative solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means building powerful, authentic employer brands. Conceptualizing and executing robust recruitment campaigns. And creating smart, striking and targeted designs across a wide variety of digital and traditional media. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. We want to see concepts that make us go all . We want to see artwork and layouts that move us to quiet tears. And we want your next idea to be even better. Sound like your bag? Read on.
Creative Directors motivate and grow the creative group; set the overall direction of the department to ensure that clients receive effective, innovative strategic solutions. You will partner with regional offices and the region’s top clients to represent the creative work of the department. You are well versed in digital trends and will be able to lead teams in social, mobile and online concepts and executions, as well as traditional offline platforms.
- Work directly with client contacts to help establish the creative/marketing objectives, strategies, tactics and final, required creative executions
- Manage and mentor team of designers, art directors and copywriters; including coaching and developing staff members; hire as needed
- Assume responsibility for concepts and marketing strategies based on input from client, account service and other internal/external team members
- Assign resources to projects, oversee teams, lead projects, critique work and approve final executions – in partnership with operations team as needed for additional resources
- Work with research team to develop research-based brand messaging; ensure brand identity is integrated into all mediums and communications
- Continually grow, learn and experiment with new and innovative ways in which to solve client problems, and how to turn those solutions into innovative, dynamic creative executions
- Work as an integral part of the overall client services team by nurturing customer relationships, both internal and external
- Actively participate in client presentations (both up-front fact-finding meetings, as well as the presentation of finished creative strategies and executions)
- Work as an integral part of the overall advertising team by nurturing customer relationships, both internal and external
- Establish solid working relationships with the top clients, becoming the primary contact for any and all creative issues/work and nurture customer relationships, both internal and external
- Establish solid professional relationships with regional offices other Regional Creative Directors to share resources, talent, methodologies and philosophies as well as maintaining a presence with upper management to promote the department and the staff internally
- Continually grow, learn and experiment with new and innovative ways in which to solve client problems, and how to turn those solutions into innovative, dynamic creative executions while you remain connected to local advertising community to tap into new approaches and talent
- Inspire teams with the latest digital, social and mobile trends in advertising in an effort to foster innovation within the department and grow the more junior members of the team
- Bachelors’ degree (or higher) from an accredited 4-year college or university
- 12+ years’ experience in Art Direction, Copywriting or Creative Direction for advertising, marketing, PR or a related field
- Solid Understanding of digital development principles including responsive/adaptive design, user experience, accessibility and content generation as well as thorough understanding of traditional print and collateral development
- Previous supervisory experience necessary with strong leadership and team-building skills
- Experience in all levels of creative development, from defining a concept to delivering a final product on time within budget, with specific emphasis
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills are a must as well as strong customer service skills to build and maintain relationships
- Desire and ability to solve problems through creative thinking and use of technology
- A strong portfolio of prior work samples is required for consideration and must show a demonstrated creative ability for design or copywriting, an understanding of complex digital requirements, and the ability to execute abstract conceptual ideas
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.