Are you in your early career looking for a team where you can learn, collaborate andhone your technical career?
The Radancy data engineering team is seeking a Data Engineer to support building new data products and services.
About The Team
- Radancy Data Engineering works on data services across product organizations within Radancy, and supports building a customer facing data visualization product. The Data Engineering team supports an enterprise grade recruitment platform focusing on talent acquisition and job opportunity exploration.
- The team has extensive experience in ETL development, works with large scale data in real time, and cross collaborates with other engineering teams across the organization.
About the Job
- Support the team in building and maintaining ETL pipelines utilizing Python that connect 1st and 3rd party data
- Work with Cloud Computing Platforms (GCP/AWS), Luigi, Kafka and other open-source technologies
- Participate in data modeling, schema design, and SQL development
- Ingest and aggregate data from both internal and external data sources to build our world class datasets
- Be involved in testing and fixing of new or enhanced solutions for data products and reports, including automating ETL testing
- Assist with the development and review of technical and end user documentation including ETL workflows, research, and data analysis
- Build monitoring dashboards and automate data quality testing
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
Desired Technical Qualifications
- 1+ years of Python, SQL, and ETL development
- Bachelors or degree in Computer Science or other related field
- Familiarity with Kafka and Docker
- Exposure / familiarity with Google Cloud Platform / / Amazon Redshift
- AdTech experience preferred
- Enthusiastic about working with and exploring new data sets
- Detail oriented and strong communicator
Flexible Location (Remote Hubs):
Berlin, Germany | Lisbon, Portugal | London, England | Paris, France | USA
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.