The Infrastructure Engineer will ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of information systems that support core organizational functions. You will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues. This is an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact on an organization.
What does a great Infrastructure Engineer do?
- Serve on a team of talented engineers who collectively demonstrate excellent technical competence in the management of all network connectivity functions
- Manage network and routing changes
- Support team in managing our Physical Server, Storage, and Network devices
- Manage VMware vCenter and Backup of Virtual Machines
- Manage VPN Connections and Multi Factor Authentication
- Perform capacity planning of systems and network in the Data Center
- Evaluate current configuration and help plan future changes and improvements
- Maintain security posture, patching, updating firmware releases, and planning upgrades
- Participate in an On-Call rotation on a team of Engineers
Requirements for consideration:
- 4+ years as a Network Engineer
- 4+ years managing Cisco or Juniper networking devices
- 3+ years Linux server administration experience
- Knowledge of routing protocols OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, IGRP
- Excellent understanding of VPN, site-to-site, client, IPSEC and tunnel modes
- Extensive knowledge of Datacenter design utilizing the Cisco Nexus product line
- Experience with Cisco UCS, HP 3Par SAN, Cisco Nexus, Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX is a plus
- Experience with Load Balancers such as F5, Kemp,
- Experience with monitoring via SNMP using tools such as Nagios, , or Zabbix.
- Expert experience in managing VMware based virtualized environments
- Understanding of HTTP, SFTP, SNMP, SYSLOG, LDAP, TLS, and PGP/GPG is required
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.