Product Data Analyst
The Data Analyst’s role is to collaborate on design and implementation of data-related initiatives and systems. This includes participation in requirements gathering, analysis, planning, and developing solution. The Data Analyst is also responsible for timely data availability and system up-time through support functions and in-depth testing.
- Gathers requirements, analyzes, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis.
- Partners with team in cultivating long-term strategic goals for development in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Continuously evaluate industry trends for opportunities to utilize new technologies and data sources for improvement and prepare strategies to implement these enhancements in the data
- Acts as an internal consultant to help business users develop, enhance and maintain the metadata layers, reports, report definitions and
- Assists users with problems and resolves issues
- Creates test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs testing of the related
- 3+ years of experience writing queries against traditional relational and dimensional
- 2+ years of experience building interactive dashboards with
- An in-depth knowledge of data visualization theory and technologies strongly
- Demonstrated advanced query development and design using
- 2+ years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server or similar
- 2+ years of Experience working with non-traditional databases including more than one of the following systems: Spark, Hadoop, Cloudera, MongoDB, Teradata, Hive, Azure, Cassandra, etc. a plus
- 2+ years of experience with data warehouses, data marts, and OLAP technologies
- Experience with data analytics, visualization and monitoring systems (more? What tools do we use to measure product success?), Tableau, Prometheus and Grafana a plus
- Experience with web services integration architectures, including SOAP and REST, a plus
- Experience with Agile methods a plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.